The Iran House of Innovation and Technology (iHiT) located in the Tehran International Exhibition Center is the central branch of iHiT in export target countries.
Houses of Innovation and Technology have already been stablished in Kenya, Syria, China, and Russia.
iHiT’s central branch and hub has been established in Tehran under the supervision of vice presidency for science and technology.
Iran Innovation and Technology House
Our Latest Events
iHiT Permanent Exhibitionا
Number of companies present
The Objectives of the Iran House of Innovation and Technology (iHiT)
- Upgrading hardware infrastructure for commercializing and exporting knowledge technologies, including product showrooms, knowledge-based achievements, providing exclusive and joint workspaces, and B2B meeting rooms;
- Providing software services, including market research, marketing, and obtaining certificates and sales licenses
- Supporting the foreign market development of knowledge-based companies along with the development of the domestic market;
- Effectively utilizing and interacting with export brokers and export management companies (EMCs)
- Facilitating exports of knowledge - based enterprises;
- Accelerating the development of international market for knowledge -based enterprises;
- Introducing Iranian knowledge- based enterprises' manufacturing capabilities to international markets